GST Exam B Unit Humanities) Seat Plan 2022 Published by – gstadmission.ac.bd | The committee is releasing the seat pattern of cluster university admission test. Today we are going to release Humanities Department Seat Pattern for the convenience of the students appearing in the Batch Admission Test. On 13 August 2022, Group B Unit Human Section Examination will be held in the divisional cities of the country. Ahead of the start of the exam today, the higher university admission committee has released the B unit admission exam seat pattern.
If you want to get General and Science Technology University Admission Exam Seat Pattern then today article is very important for you. Now we will publish GST B Unit Humanities Seat Arrangement and Seat Plan in PDF format. So you can undoubtedly download the GST B Unit Admission Test Seat Plan PDF from here.
GST Admission Seat Plan 2021-2022
GST b unit humanities seat pattern has just released. The seat pattern pdf can be downloaded from GST admission official website gstadmission.ac.bd. If you are going to download GSTBUnit Seat Pattern then you need to login first and give application id and password. Then you can easily download the admission seat plan from the website.
You are already aware that GST B Unit Exam will be held on 13 August 2022. GST B unit admission test for the academic year 2021-2022 will be held in the divisional cities of the country. About one lakh 47 thousand candidates from all over Bangladesh will participate in the GST B unit admission test.
GST Admission Exam Date 2022
22 universities of the country will participate in the GST admission test together. The GST Admission Committee has released the seat plan and room number before the start of the exam. All the students who are appearing for the GST B Unit Admission Test should check the seat plan. Today we are releasing the GST B Unit Humanities Seat Plan in PDF format for your convenience.
|GST Unit Name||B Unit (Humanities)||C Unit (Commerce)|
|Exam Date||13 August||20 August|
|Exam Time||12:00 AM to 1:00 Pm||12:00 AM to 1:00P m|
GST Exam B Unit Seat Plan
GST B Unit Humanities Section Examination will be held on 13 August 2022 from 12 AM. For the convenience of all of you who are going to appear for the GST B Unit Admission Test from Humanities, today we have released the GST Seat Plan PDF download link and procedure. If you want, you can easily download GST Admission Exam Seat Plan PDF from our website.
Getting a seat is mandatory for GST admission test applicants. Because every student searching for seat plan is very important for appearing in exams. So no doubt you can easily download GST B Unit Humanities Seat Plan PDF from here.
- At First,Go to the Official Website : gstadmission.ac.bd
- Then click on login option
- Provide Your USER ID and Password to login
- Then click on your “GST Seat Plan” option
- You can also download also seat plan pdf.
GST Admission Exam Center List
In the academic year 2021-2022, the batch admission test will be held in the divisional cities of the country. The GST Committee has released a total of 22 centers in the divisional cities for the GST B Unit Admission Test. GST Admission Test Center Name of Candidates Terminology is given below.
- Jagannath University
- Islami University
- Khulna University
- Comilla University
- Barisal University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Begum Rokeya University
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Mawlana Bhashani University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Rabindra University
- Bangabandu Digital University
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University
- Chandpur Science and Technology University